The RANGER Neo 3 is a professional Field Strength Meter and Spectrum Analyzer that is part of a new breed of multifunction, TV, Satellite, CATV and WIFI analyzers.
They are intended to help expert installers and broadcast engineers not only to make their classic installation and troubleshooting work easier but also to deal with the many challenges brought about by the wireless world and the new video delivery platforms.
HEVC H.265 decoding and exceptional spectrum analyser capabilities are at the heart of the RANGER Neo 3 field strength meter surrounded by many functions such as WiFi analysis (including real spectrum display), wide band LNB compatibility, constellation diagram, dynamic echoes analysis, etc..., all in a very compact and light weight product ideal for field work.
TRY THE REMOTE CONTROL NOW
- The password is Password. Please release the system for another user when you have finished by clicking on CONFIG > LOGOUT.
- The system supports one user at a time. Please wait a minute if it is busy.
- DVB-T2/C2/S2, DSS, Dolby Digital Plus
- Network Delay Margin (DVB)
- T2-MI analysis
- GPS for drive test measurements
- DAB and DAB+ digital radio
- Super spectrum analyzer with Triple split display
- IPTV analyzer
- High resolution filters
- TS-ASI input and output
- Common Interface slot
- Transport stream analyzer, recorder and player
- Dynamic echoes analysis
- Touch screen
- HEVC H.265 decoding
- Wide band LNB compatibility
- Wi-Fi analyzer
- webControl remote control
- Merogram and Spectrogram
- Fibre optics
- More than 4 hours battery time