FA-853B is a high-performance DC power suppliy featuring three variable output channels with four convenient modes of operation: Independent, Parallel, Serial and Channel Tracking output mode (the power supply monitors the CH1 and CH2 parameters so that after a manual adjust of the parameters of one output the other output is auto-adjusted proportionally).
The excellent features of this desktop power supply include datalogging, remote control, external USB storage devices compatibility, configuration backup, a high-resolution LCD display and extremely clean ripple&noise. The power supply is very appropriate to use in education thanks to its double protection (over-voltage and over-current).
- Three independent outputs with separate controls.
- Outstanding line regulation performance: ≤0.01 %+3 mV(voltage), ≤0.1% +3 mA (current).
- Outstanding load regulation performance: ≤0.01 %+3 mV(voltage), ≤0,1%+3 mA (current).
- Low ripple and noise level: ≤4 m p-p / 1 mV RMS
- Four operation modes: Independent, Parallel, Serial and Channel Tracking.
- Up to 100 groups with individual time adjustments.
- High resolution output.
- 4” high resolution TFT LCD screen (480 x 320 pixels).
- Interfaces: USB2.0, RS232 and LAN.