The adapter allows you to test charging stations using installation testers such as the IC-600. Just connect one end to the EVSE charging station using a Type-2 plug and the other end to the installation tester.
Thanks to the IC-600 adapter, the installers and maintenance technicians of EVSE charging facilities can verify the functionality and electrical safety using its single-phase and single-phase installation tester. It is designed for testing on Mode-3 equipment. It is possible to test all the charging station status modes and later to create professional station reports.
The IC-610 adapter is designed for testing all kind of EVSE charging stations: Private, semi-private and public.
Measurements on charging stations:
- Proximity pilot 0-64 A
- The Control pilot sets the adjustments
- Line impedance for the charging station
- Circuit impedance fail for the charging station
- Functional test of the proximity and control pilots
- Isolation test for the charging station
- Single-phase and three-phase charging stations test
- Single-phase test through the plug
- CP short error simulation (E status)