The 5 MHz multifunction generator GF-856 which combines Arbitrary Waveform and Function Generator, uses DDS (Digital Data Storage) technology to offer two programmable signals in a 4 inches LCD colour screen. All basic waveform are pre-programmed.
Besides using the front panel keyboard for programming, the program can be enhanced in the PC and send it through USB. Create your own waveforms using the PC software and generate them in the instrument.
One feature that makes the generator especially interesting is the possibility of playing all types of analog and digital modulations: AM, FM, PM, FSK and perform sweeps and burst. The GF-856 also has an input for external modulation and external clock input. It includes a 6 digits frequency counter up to 200 MHz.
- 4 inch high resolution TFT LCD display
- Advanced DDS technology
- Sample rate 125 MS/s
- Frequency resolution 1 μHz
- Vertical resolution 14 bits
- Waveform record length 1 M
- 5 basic waveforms and 45 built-in arbitrary waveforms output
- Standard interface USB port
- PC software included