The IC-600 is an instrument designed for professional electricians and installers of electric (EVSE) and plug-in hybrid vehicles. It is valif for testing both domestic and industrial installations.
The instrument performs all the necessary tests for installation safety testing on TT and TN systems, including continuity, isolation, RCD, loop, line, voltage, frequency, earth resistance testing and phase sequence tests.
The user interface includes step-by-step guides for each test that assists the user to connect the instrument to the installation and perform the measurements. The large graphic LCD display comes with two red and green PASS/FAIL LED indicators located at both sides for an easy interpretation of the measurement results.
The results can be quickly stored and checked in the instrument itself and also can be downloaded using the included software to evaluate them and to generate measurement reports after the tests have been completed.
- Insulation resistance with DC voltage
- Continuity of PE conductors with 200 mA test current with polarity change
- Continuity of PE conductors with 7 mA test current (continuous measurement) without RCD tripping
- Line and Loop impedance
- Loop impedance with Trip Lock RCD function
- TRMS voltage and frequency
- Phase sequence
- RCD testing (general and selective, type AC, A, F, B, B+ and EV RCD)
- Earth resistance (3-wire method)