The current clamp with multimeter IC-620 is a CAT IV and CAT III instrument designed for high power environments. It is suitable to be used in photovoltaic solar plants (domestic and large scale), wind farms and battery storage systems. It is a CAT III (1500 V) and CAT IV (1000 V) protection class measurement instrument.
The IC-620 current clamp includes TRMS AC and DC voltage and current measurements, power grid frequency with VFD, temperature measurement and null contact electrical fields detection.
It also includes electrical components measurement (impedance, capacity, diode test and continuity test), making it a true professional multimeter.
- Voltage: Up to 1500 VDC / 1000 VAC
- DC/AC current: Up to 2000 A
- continuity test: Audible tone
- Diode test: Audible tone
- Impedance: Up to 40 MΩ
- Frequency: Up to 1999 Hz
- Capacitance: Up to 2000 µF
- Temperature: From -50 ºC to 1000 ºC
- Contactless voltage detector: Included
- AC variable frequency drive (VFD): Up to 1000 V
- Functions: Autocheck™ voltage/current, VFD-Cm VFD-Hz, Peak hold, Auto-range relative zeroing, Hold