CompactMax-5: DVB-S/S2 to IPTV transmodulator with Common Interface
CompactMax-5 is a compact transmodulation system that allows to distribute Satellite TV channels (DVB-S or DVB-S2) in IPTV format (TS over IP). It can be connected to up to 4 satellite inputs (2 inputs for free channels and 2 for encrypted ones) to deliver up to 10 IPTV streams (SPTS or MPTS) with dynamic webserver management via remote control. It is integrated into a 19” 1U Rackmount case. It can also be mounted directly on the wall.
CompactMax-5 is integrated into a standard 19” 1U high rack case. It can be used in TV headends in hotels, convention centres, hospitals, ships, etc.
CompactMax-5 can be connected to a LAN local network or to the Internet using its RJ45 connector. In this way remote control can be done from any PC computer using the integrated webserver which does not require installation of any additional software.
- 4 satellite inputs transmodulated into 10 IPTV streams (SPTS or MPTS).
- 2 CI slots for decoding encrypted channels.
- Services filtering to select the desired output programmes.
- Regeneration of PAT, PMTs, SDT and NIT tables.
- Webserver for remote control and management via LAN or Internet.