PROLITE-57 is a portable, high quality PON optical power meter. It is specifically designed to meet the rapid growth of FTTx market with PON (Passive Optical Network) technologies. It is capable to measure all three signals (1310nm, 1490nm and 1550nm) that carry voice, data and video, so-called triple-play applications along a single fiber.
PROLITE-57 can measure not only 1490nm and 1550nm optical signal, but also accurately detect and measure the upstream burst at 1310nm sent from an ONU while the ONU is in the idle mode.
The simple operation and accurate measurement make PROLITE-57 an ideal tool for PON (suitable for APON, BPON, EPON and GPON application) installation and acceptance test to ensure that they meet required standards, and service activation and troubleshooting.
- Designed for field and lab testing.
- Support Pass/Fail measurement and normal measurement. User definable threshold value.
- Detect and measure the upstream burst at 1310nm.
- Supports APON, BPON, EPON and GPON networks.
- Pass, Fail and Warning indicators for easy view of signal condition.
- Unit runs either by Ni-MH battery for more than 20 hours continuously work or AC/DC adapter.
- USB interface.
- Real-time clock.