The 25 MHz dual channel multifunction generator GF-858 which combines Arbitrary Waveform and Function Generator, uses DDS (Digital Data Storage) technology to offer two programmable signals in a 4 inches LCD colour screen. All basic waveform are pre-programmed. Besides using the front panel keyboard for programming, the program can be enhanced in the PC and send it through USB or RS-232.
One feature that makes the generator especially interesting is the possibility of playing all types of analog and digital modulations: AM, FM, PM, FSK and perform sweeps and burst. The GF-858 also has an input for external modulation and external clock input. It includes a 6 digits frequency counter to 200 MHz.
- 4 inch high resolution (480 × 320 pixels) TFT LCD display
- Advanced DDS technology
- Sample rate 125 MS/s
- Frequency resolution 1 μHz
- Vertical resolution 14 bits
- Waveform record length 1 M
- 5 basic waveforms and 45 built-in arbitrary waveforms output
- Standard interface USB port
- PC software included