History of the field strength meter
Did you know? The ideas and designs that PROMAX applies to its field strength meters have gradually become standards of the market.CLICK HERE TO GET THE HISTORY OF THE FIELD STRENGTH METER
- SF-721: A double band meter (VHF + UHF) that was ideal during the deployment of the television over the UHF band in Spain.
- PROLINK-7: Digital TV has arrived to stay. It was the very first one including DTT, microprocessor control and optional expansion cards.
- PROLINK-4: The most advanced of PROLINK product range, it was the first with color TFT and DAB digital radio.
- TV EXPLORER: Automatic, including satellite, terrestrial, optional fiber optics and a fraction of the size & weight of other equipment. They were the favourite tools by the installers.
- HD RANGER: A design never seen before, fully digital, updatable and featuring a user interface that shows three functions at once.
- RANGER NEO: A complete redesign of the HD RANGERs. Keeping the same user interface, we boosted their power and introduced the 4K as standard.
HAVE YOU NOTICED THIS FACT?
During the first 30 years, there were very little changes in broadcasting technology. Now think on all the advances we have experienced since then!
PROMAX is a leading manufacturer of test and measurement systems, broadcast and TV signal distribution equipment. Our product lines include measuring instruments for cable TV, satellite TV, broadcast, wireless and fibre optics networks, FTTH and GPON analyzers. DVB-T modulators, IP streamers or IP converters (ASI, DVB-T) are among the company’s latest developments.