TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PROMAX FOR DATA PROTECTION
PROMAX Electronica S.L complies with all current legislation in Spain and the European Union about processing your personal data. For this reason it adopts the necessary technical and organizational measures to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided. In compliance with the provisions of the data protection regulations. Please see below the terms and conditions of data processing.
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
PROMAX Electronica S.L, with NIF: B65692741 and social address located in C. Francesc Moragas, 71 08907 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat (Spain).
2. TO WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR DATA AND UNDER WHAT
What's the purpose of collecting your data.
- Updates of price rates, delivery of promotions, as well as information on improvements in the characteristics of PROMAX products and services.
This purpose includes the use of your personal data to send communications related to the provision, improvement and updating of services, as well as advertising information on applicable promotions, new rates or other services including value-added services that may result in interest for you.
This advertising information will be sent by any channel (emails, telephone calls ...) and may be generic or personalized. In this last case, it will be based on the prior treatment of your data in order to be able to determine your profile, tastes, preferences and needs and, based on these, identify the offers that may be more interesting. All with the purpose of sending you only information that we consider may be of interest to you. At any time you can deny receiving new commercial communications and make use of this right by postal mail to the above address, by email to the address email@example.com or through our customer service.
- Analyze your traffic data, browsing and geolocation to develop commercial actions
PROMAX is able to analyze your traffic data, browsing and geolocation to achieve more information about your tastes and needs to develop commercial actions on products and services.
- Transfer your data to other companies within the group and members of your commercial network
PROMAX will transfer your data to other companies belonging to the group in order to be able to share information and, through the study of aggregate information, perform statistical studies that allow commercial actions of greater value to both parties. Also to share manufacturers, distributors and representatives. Also any of the group’s companies could contact you, through any communication channel, to develop commercial actions on its products or services.
3. WHAT TYPE OF DATA DO WE TREAT?
For the purposes explained in the previous section, we deal with your data that can be divided into the following sources and categories:
- Data provided directly by you:
Data provided directly by you or requests for information through the customer service. You are responsible for its veracity and updating.
- Data obtained from sources other than you:
Data obtained from sources other than you, either by having their consent or by any other legal authorization (legitimate interest, compliance with a legal obligation ...). These sources are:
- Data shared or voluntarily exposed by you in public access sources such as social networks or opinion forums.
- Organizations belonging to Public Administration, Tax Agencies or Justice Department.
- Credit information systems.
- Files of identity protection or fraudulent detection of data.
- Right of access: To know what kind of data we are dealing with and the characteristics of the treatment we are carrying out.
- Right of rectification: To be able to request the modification of your data for being inaccurate or not true.
- Right to limitation of treatment in the cases included by Law.
- Right to deletion: Request the deletion of your data when the treatment is no longer necessary.
- Right of opposition: Request to stop commercial communications in the terms indicated above.
- Right to revoke the consent given, with your request being processed within approximately 30 days.
- Right to file a claim to the supervisory authority (in Spain the AEPD).
4. TO WHOM DO WE COMMUNICATE YOUR DATA?
The personal data processed by PROMAX to achieve the purposes detailed above may be communicated to companies within the PROMAX group and members of your commercial network, but in no case to third companies.
5. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Personal data will be kept as long as your consent is maintained. At any time you can ask for your data to be removed from our database.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Our data protection regulation gives to you a series of rights in relation to data processing that we can summarize in the following:
You can exercise your rights by postal mail to this address C. Francesc Moragas, 71 08907 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat (Spain) or by email to this email address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your right to exercise and accompanying the required documentation. On the website of the AEPD you can find a series of models that will help you in the exercise of your rights.
Subscribe to our e-News
Promax Electronica S.L ©
We are manufacturers of telecommunication instrumentation and professional electronics equipment with over 50 years of experience in this sector.
- Address C/ Francesc Moragas Nº71, 08907 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona - Spain)
- Phone numbers:
- ESP: (+34) 931 847 700
- UK: (+44) 01727 832266
- FRA: (+34) 93 184 7701
- DEU: (+49) 0 62 55 - 20 42
- Monday to Friday: 7:00 - 18:00