SMD assembling in clean room or White room
PROMAX is a registered ISO-9001: 2000 company. We offer to our clients the design, manufacture and also the test of printed circuit boards. We develope your projects with CAD/CAM design technology, assembly of SMD electronic components down to 0201 " and exhaustive optical and in-circuit tests that warrant the highest posible quality of production.
There is a continuous evolution towards integration of smaller components such as BGAs, fine-pitch, 0201 … In these cases a simple speck of dust in a weld can cause a defective printed circuit board. In order to avoid these risks, it is a must to produce in a clean room under controlled pressure, temperature and humidity conditions and with strict norms to warrant the cleanness of the environment.
- Conductive soil to avoid sparks.
- Production according to EU 2002/95.
- The personnel must dress special clothes and conductive shoes.
- Automatic control of temperature, humidity and particles in suspension.
- Pressurized air to guarantee the isolation from external air.
- 9 independent control stages oven that diminishes the thermal stress of the components.
- Optical printed circuit board and electronic in-circuit test.
- Computer controlled stock of components.
- The components are stored in an automated closet within the clean room.
Need more information?
If you would like to turn your Project into a product, do not hesítate to contact PROMAX to carry out the implementation. Send an email to the to the customer atention center:
These are some of the pictures in the clean room:
Computerised automated closet.
SMD assembling plant.
A printed circuit board ready to be welded.
9 stages oven for PCB welding.
Optical Quality Control.
Subscribe to our e-News
Promax Electronica S.L ©
We are manufacturers of telecommunication instrumentation and professional electronics equipment with over 50 years of experience in this sector.
- Address C/ Francesc Moragas Nº71, 08907 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona)
- Phone numbers:
- ESP: (+34) 931 847 700
- UK: (+44) 01727 832266
- FRA: (+33) 06 62 81 20 00
- DEU: (+49) 0 62 55 - 20 42
- Monday to Thursday: 7:00 - 19:00
- Friday: 7:00 - 18:00