The highlights of the EXPLORER field strength meter are its reduced dimensions and weight, its low cost and its incredible specifications:
- Coverage of satellite, cable and television.
- Tuning by channel and frequency (IF or direct in the case of satellite)
- Automatic channel search with the possibility to create channel plans for each new session.
- Automatic identification of the type of signal.
- Multistandard analogue measurements: Level, Video-Audio, C/N.
- Digital measurements: Power, C/N, Channel Identification.
- COFDM 2k/8k: MER, VBER, CBER
- QPSK: CBER, VBER, MER.
- QAM 16/32/64/128/256: BER, MER.
- 8VSB: MER, VBER, SER
- QPSK: CBER, VBER, MER
- DSS: CBER, VBER, MER
- QAM: MER, BER
- Simultaneous display of all the measurements and main associated parameters.
- MPEG decoding.
- List of services and PID's.
- TFT Monitor (320 candles/cm²).
- Li-ion batteries: 4 ½ hours use and recharge to 80% in 1 hour.
- Dimensions: 230 x 161 x 76 (total volume: 2814 cm³).
- Weight: 1.9 kg (without protector).
- DiSEqC 1.2.