Testing DVB-T & DVB-H
In addition to the more common test modes such as:
- Internally generated test TS
- Carrier blanking
- Single carrier generation
The digital DVB-T modulator MO-170 includes other novel features:
- Addition of white Gaussian noise with selectable C/N
- Controlled insertion of errored bits to emulate a given BER before or after the Viterbi decoder
- Simulation of fixed and mobile multipath channels with up to 6 taps of variable amplitude, delay, phase and Doppler frequency.
- DVB-H is also possible as an option.
Multipath interference outside the guard interval in digital terrestrial broadcasting
These and other features present in the MO-170 simplify the set-up of complex test systems and allows measurements over real conditions without having to spend a fortune.
PROMAX is a leading manufacturer of test and measurement systems, broadcast and TV signal distribution equipment. Our product lines include measuring instruments for cable TV, satellite TV, broadcast, wireless and fibre optics networks, FTTH and GPON analyzers. DVB-T modulators, IP streamers or IP converters (ASI, DVB-T) are among the company’s latest developments.