EN-106 Home digital DVB-T modulator
The EN-106 home DVB-T modulator sends video and stereo audio signal from TV satellite receivers, closed-circuit television cameras (CCTV) or video players to a TV which uses DVB-T (Digital Terrestrial Television) standard.
The selection of an output channel for the modulated signal is done easily via keyboard and display. It also provides connection to the PC via USB.
- Provides a DVB-T multiplex (Terrestrial Digital Television) in the VHF / UHF band from any audio / video source: TV satellite receivers, security cameras, video players, computer video outputs, etc
- Connection to PC via USB
- RF Combiner with an antenna signal and other passive modulators works even when it is off
- RCA input connectors
- Compact and small, 40 mm high
- Stereo sound, MPEG-2 SD video
- RF programmable output level
- LCN programmable
- DVB tables generation
The EN-106 includes an RF combiner on which a channel modulated from existing antenna signals can be added easily. It is a passive combiner that works even if the modulator is off.
It can also be used in series with other EN-106 modulators and with any other RF signal so the number of channels in the coaxial cable on the SMATV system can be increased as desired.
PROMAX is a leading manufacturer of test and measurement systems, broadcast and TV signal distribution equipment. Our product lines include measuring instruments for cable TV, satellite TV, broadcast, wireless and fibre optics networks, FTTH and GPON analyzers. DVB-T modulators, IP streamers or IP converters (ASI, DVB-T) are among the company’s latest developments.