EN-106 Home digital DVB-T modulator
The EN-106 home DVB-T modulator sends video and stereo audio signal from TV satellite receivers, closed-circuit television cameras (CCTV) or video players to a TV which uses DVB-T (Digital Terrestrial Television) standard.
The selection of an output channel for the modulated signal is done easily via keyboard and display. It also provides connection to the PC via USB.
- Provides a DVB-T multiplex (Terrestrial Digital Television) in the VHF / UHF band from any audio / video source: TV satellite receivers, security cameras, video players, computer video outputs, etc
- Connection to PC via USB
- RF Combiner with an antenna signal and other passive modulators works even when it is off
- RCA input connectors
- Compact and small, 40 mm high
- Stereo sound, MPEG-2 SD video
- RF programmable output level
- LCN programmable
- DVB tables generation
The EN-106 includes an RF combiner on which a channel modulated from existing antenna signals can be added easily. It is a passive combiner that works even if the modulator is off.
It can also be used in series with other EN-106 modulators and with any other RF signal so the number of channels in the coaxial cable on the SMATV system can be increased as desired.