New features to US TV EXPLORER family of handheld analyzers for cable, broadcast and satellite
PROMAX announces the addition of new features to its US TV EXPLORER family of handheld field strength meters for cable, broadcast and satellite.
PROMAX ELECTRONICS is introducing new features to its US TV EXPLORER product range. PROMAX continues to adapt to customer needs and offers improved capabilities in its family of handheld analyzers for North American customers. Some exciting features in the new US TV EXPLORER II include:
- 1 GHz and return path capability. Continuous tuning from 5 to 1000 Mhz for cable (QAM) and broadcast (8VSB) and continuous tuning from 950 to 2150 Mhz for satellite (QPSK, 8PSK and DSS).
- Constellation diagram for QAM and DVB-S/S2. Detection of in-channel noise and interference problems not often detectable with other measurements.
- 16:9 transflective display. Excellent visibility in bright sunlight with a 6.5” widescreen color LCD.
- 128 QAM capability. With major satellite operators transmodulating DVB-S satellite feeds directly into 128 QAM for commercial services, technicians can now test 16, 32, 64, 128 and 256 QAM modulations with dual QAM annex A and B feature.
- Video stream recorder and player. 1 GB storage capacity available to record and play streams in the field and keep trace on MPEG-2 video impairments. In addition, users can take spectrum and constellations screenshots for review and report generation.
The US TV EXPLORER product range continues to improve and enables technicians to test cable, broadcast and satellite signals with a single unit.
PROMAX is a leading manufacturer of test and measurement systems, broadcast and TV signal distribution equipment. Our product lines include measuring instruments for cable TV, satellite TV, broadcast, wireless and fibre optics networks, FTTH and GPON analyzers. DVB-T modulators, IP streamers or IP converters (ASI, DVB-T) are among the company’s latest developments.